Well drat. I missed my goal by $14 this week. Can't win 'em all, I guess. But no matter - I'm still quite happy with the number I did reach, so I'll celebrate that, and make a new goal for this week!
You know, there's a lot more to goals than just dollar amounts. Yes, of course, that's the main point of selling on eBay, but I don't want us to get so focused on that that we get disappointed and discouraged when we don't reach those goals. I didn't reach my goal this week, but I got a lot of listing done!
Here are some other goals to consider:
- List a certain number of items each week
- Get your eBay area organized
- Take stock of all your shipping supplies, and order whatever you're short on
- Buy a certain number of items each week
- Drink a certain number of glasses of water each week
- Exercise a certain number of days each week
- Spend a certain amount of time on a non-eBay related hobby (I am SO far behind on my pleasure reading!)
- Spend an afternoon out of the house (stroll through the park, go for ice cream with the kids, sit on a bench by the river ... clear your mind of eBay for the afternoon)
- Be in bed by a certain time each night
- Wake up by a certain time each morning
Come join us on eBay Underground and let us know what you're working toward this week!