Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Make It Happen Monday!


Well drat. I missed my goal by $14 this week. Can't win 'em all, I guess. But no matter - I'm still quite happy with the number I did reach, so I'll celebrate that, and make a new goal for this week!

You know, there's a lot more to goals than just dollar amounts. Yes, of course, that's the main point of selling on eBay, but I don't want us to get so focused on that that we get disappointed and discouraged when we don't reach those goals. I didn't reach my goal this week, but I got a lot of listing done!

Here are some other goals to consider:
  • List a certain number of items each week
  • Get your eBay area organized
  • Take stock of all your shipping supplies, and order whatever you're short on
  • Buy a certain number of items each week
And don't forget personal goals as well:
  • Drink a certain number of glasses of water each week
  • Exercise a certain number of days each week
  • Spend a certain amount of time on a non-eBay related hobby (I am SO far behind on my pleasure reading!)
  • Spend an afternoon out of the house (stroll through the park, go for ice cream with the kids, sit on a bench by the river ... clear your mind of eBay for the afternoon)
  • Be in bed by a certain time each night
  • Wake up by a certain time each morning
There's so much more to focus on than just sales dollars! This week, I want you to go ahead and choose a sales amount goal, but also choose 1 or 2 other non-dollar eBay goals, as well as 1 or 2 non-eBay goals.

Come join us on eBay Underground and let us know what you're working toward this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment