Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Consignment Sale, Day 3

I just got my sales report for today's consignment sale. Here are the results from yesterday.

Today was full price until 5:30, then most things went to half price.

I sold an additional 22 items, for a total of $154. Some of those items were half price, but most were full price. That puts my 2-day total at 49 items for a total of $365.

Tomorrow is half price all day. I'm really hoping that the lower price will cause more items to sell. So far, I'm looking at bringing home over 100 pieces to relist on eBay. REALLY hoping at least half of that sells tomorrow.

So far, I'm happy with the results. I'm surprised at the prices people pay for used clothes. I'm such a cheapskate, I would never pay these prices, but I suppose there are some pretty brand-loyal folks out there...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for keeping us posted about your Consignment sale adventure. I have no idea about this kind of sale and your posts offer some insight into this subject.

    ReplyDelete