Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Shoe Care Orders

I just announced yesterday that I've temporarily done away with my Addoway store until I can get my shoe products into my eBay store. I think I am ready to stock up again. I will be placing a large custom order with my supplier on Wednesday, August 31. That's one week away. Is there anything you need to complete your shoe repair arsenal?

Here's what I can get:

Meltonian Shoe Cream in a wide variety of colors ($2.25 each)
Sole & Heel edge dressing in black or brown ($4.00 each)
Barge Cement for repairing torn leather flaps ($4.25 each)
Suede and Nubuck eraser for the shiny spots on suede shoes ($7.00 each)
Kiwi Parade Gloss in black ($4.50) or brown ($4.25)
Suede and Nubuck aerosol cleaner ($4.25)
Suede Brush ($3.00)
Shoe Shine Buffing Brush ($6.00 each)
1/4" edge brush for use with edge dressing ($3.25 each)
1/2" edge brush ($4.50 each)


***I also have a variety of starter kits if you're unsure of what you need to get started:

Prices for these include shipping.

Kit #1 - Full Kit $35.95:

  • 6 creams (black, neutral, 4 shades of brown)
  • 2 sole & edge dressings (1 each black & brown)
  • 1 large buffing brush
  • 2 small edge brushes (for applying edge dressing)

Kit #2 - Creams & Buffing Brush $21.45
  • 6 creams (black, neutral, 4 shades of brown)
  • 1 large buffing brush

Kit #3 - Edge Dressings & Brushes $19.45
  • 2 edge dressings (1 each black & brown)
  • 2 small edge brushes

Kit #4 - Suede Starter Kit $18.25
  • suede eraser
  • suede cleaner
  • suede brush



Shipping:

1 item $3.95
2 items $4.95
3 - 12 items $5.95
13+ items: contact me for shipping quote

Edge brushes ship free with anything else. If you order an edge dressing and an edge brush, shipping would be the $3.95 for just 1 item.

So if you are interested in any of this stuff, now's the time to let me know. You can contact me through the "Contact Us" link at the top of this blog, or you can leave a comment on this post, or you can come join us on Proboards for the latest group order discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment