Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fantastic Finds Friday


We want to hear all about your Fantastic Finds! This features isn't about your exciting sales. It's about your exciting finds! There are so many places to find inventory: your closet, your garage, a yard sale, thrift stores, a consignment item you're selling for someone else. What did you find this week that you are excited about? It can be something you're excited to get listed OR something you're excited to keep! You can even post to your listing, if you'd like. Free advertising!

==========

~Lesley
==========

I took an impromptu trip to Virginia this week, and while I was there, my aunt wanted to take me shopping. Who am I to say no to that?? Her goal was to find at least 1 pair of Clarks before I did - and she managed to success! She was so proud of herself. haha!  I didn't find much of interest, just my ordinary staples. 2 microwave turntables and a set of Fire King mugs. Also got 18 pairs of shoes. I picked up my first pair of women's Farragamos. I don't know how they'll do, but they are in like new condition, so I'm sure I'll be able to recover my $6.99 pretty easily ;-)    ALSO! My find of the week ... when I was at Lesley's a couple weeks ago, her husband was telling me all about finding a couple pair of Allen Edmonds, and how when he found them, his hands started to shake and he was so excited! Well ... guess what I found??? Yup. Allen Edmonds. They aren't in as good of condition as Tom's were, but I'm confident I'll be able to get at least $100 out of them. Hooray for random road trips!
~Jessica
===========

What did you find this week? Anything exciting?

1 comment:

  1. I found a Tasmanian Devil/Packer backpack.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130555516023&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

    I have found several nice backpacks lately and am hoping with the back to school season they will sell well.

    ReplyDelete