Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Meltonian Now Available for Immediate Shipment

Whew! After a gazillion troubles with my listing service, I have finally got all my Meltonian listed in my eBay store. Everything you see listed there is available for immediate shipment. I have a few other shoe care products that I will be listing tomorrow (they will show up in that same link once they are listed). If you would like any of the colors you see in that listing, go ahead and order through eBay. If you need a color or some other shoe care product that I don't currently have listed, then come on over to our eBay Underground thread and let me know what you need. Or feel free to contact me through the Contact Us link at the top of this page or by leaving a comment on this post.

I'll be placing my order on Wednesday, August 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment