Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Fantastic Finds Friday


We want to hear all about your Fantastic Finds! This features isn't about your exciting sales. It's about your exciting finds! There are so many places to find inventory: your closet, your garage, a yard sale, thrift stores, a consignment item you're selling for someone else. What did you find this week that you are excited about? It can be something you're excited to get listed OR something you're excited to keep! You can even post to your listing, if you'd like. Free advertising!
==========

I didn't find anything fabulous this week. A few pair of shoes. One was a pair of Florsheims, so I guess that's good. I need to get them cleaned up and listed this weekend...

Jessica
============

I had a blast thrift shopping this week.  Now that Spring is here, I needed to fill in my wardrobe gap.  I was on the hunt for some new "used" clothes...if you know what I mean.   I started out earlier in the week and took my aunt with me.  We picked her up 2 summer capris, 2 skirts and a top.  All high end quality pieces of course.  For myself, I found a pair of madras bermuda shorts that are all the rage, 3 Talbots tops, a talbots knit sweater and an Izod pullover.  I'm wearing one of my new tops right now! :)

I also found some great things for resale including some kids Clarks boots, kids Born shoes, a few Dansko's and this Lalaloopsy Doll that is hard to find.  My husband tried to talk me out of it because he thought the doll was quite ugly, and well she is a little scary but I do not let scary dolls stand in my way of turning a profit.  This was new in the package too!

Lesley
==========

So what about you? What great things did you find this week either for resale or that you're excited to keep for yourself? Leave a comment below as we would love to hear all about it.

Don't forget to fan us on eBay Underground!

1 comment:

  1. I found a new in box silver aluminum 6 ft christmas tree. Still on the fence about weather I will list it in my etsy shop or keep it. It is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete