Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fantastic Finds Friday


We want to hear all about your Fantastic Finds! This features isn't about your exciting sales. It's about your exciting finds! There are so many places to find inventory: your closet, your garage, a yard sale, thrift stores, a consignment item you're selling for someone else. What did you find this week that you are excited about? It can be something you're excited to get listed OR something you're excited to keep! You can even post to your listing, if you'd like. Free advertising!
==========

What do you mean, it's 10PM on Friday night? It's still Friday...

I had a bunch of ordinary finds this week, but I also found three Polaroid cameras. I never buy Polaroids, because I don't have film to test them, and I'm sure as heck not gonna pay $50+ for a pack of film just for that. But 2 of the 3 Polaroids I found the other day had film in them! One film cartridge is empty, but I can still use it to test the camera. The other cartridge is FULL, but the battery is dead. All 3 of the cameras work. None of them are the super-high sellers, but good enough to make me happy :)

Jessica
============
Lesley
============


So what about you?  What great things did you find this week either for resale or that your're excited to keep for yourself?  Leave a comment below as we would love to hear all about it.

Don't forget to fan us on eBay Underground!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower and I love your blog! This past week I won an auction at shopgoodwill.com and got a lot of old printing blocks. Mixed in with the lot was a beautiful medieval looking crest relief mounted to a leather covered base and stamped Made in Italy on the bottom. I don't know what it is...a paperweight maybe? It's really cool and hubby won't let me sell it. I just posted pictures of it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete