Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fantastic Finds Friday


We want to hear all about your Fantastic Finds! This features isn't about your exciting sales. It's about your exciting finds! There are so many places to find inventory: your closet, your garage, a yard sale, thrift stores, a consignment item you're selling for someone else. What did you find this week that you are excited about? It can be something you're excited to get listed OR something you're excited to keep! You can even post to your listing, if you'd like. Free advertising!
==========


I finally found my first Risk game! It's been on my list for quite some time, but I've never seen one while I was out thrifting. It's from 1998, so not one of the most highly sought after ones, but I should still be able to make a nice profit from my 99 cent investment. Here are the current listings for that version. Sadly, mine's not listed yet. Busy busy.

Jessica
============


What did I find this week to resell?.....nothing!  What did I find for myself?...well now, that's a whole 'nother story! :)

Our neighbors come over occasionally for coffee or drinks (okay a little more than occasinally) and hubby and I decided we need some little cordial glasses.  We had been looking and looking and would find 1 or 2, but we being the proper people that we are, wanted a matching set of four!

You see this is the one thing I have discovered about thrift shopping.  If you shop enough, you will eventually find what you are looking for.  At least, that's what I tell myself.

So here are my new matching set of cordial glasses....what do you think?

While I'm pretty excited about this little find, I'm even more excited about what I found that I didn't even know I was looking for!

How do you like my new North Face spring jacket....pretty sweet, huh? :)




My total investment this week for my two finds......$9.  I look at that as money saved, not money spent!

Lesley
============


So what about you?  What great things did you find this week either for resale or that your're excited to keep for yourself?  Leave a comment below as we would love to hear all about it.

Don't forget to fan us on eBay Underground!

No comments:

Post a Comment