Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Live Class - International Shipping - July 27

On July 27, I'm going to be teaching a live web class on International Shipping. I know that's pretty far in advance, but for once, I'd like to have my act together ahead of time. I'd like your input. I'm planning on discussing these topics:
  • How to add calculated shipping to your listings
  • How to use the International Mail Manual
  • How to exclude specific countries from your listings
  • How to print international shipping labels
  • Known problem countries
So my question is ... for those of you who are nervous about shipping internationally ... what makes you nervous? What do you need to learn in order to feel more comfortable shipping internationally? What would YOU like to discuss at this class??

Help me out here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment