Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Bring your eBay listing to life with video!

 For months, I’ve been holding onto several items that I wanted to list.  These items are unique because they are interactive toys and I felt the best way to describe it on eBay was to showcase what it actually does with video and audio. 

I have a great camera that not only takes pictures, but easily switches to video format too.  So once I was done taking the pictures, I took a quick video.  Then I uploaded that video to my Photobucket account.

It’s very easy to add your video to your listing, here’s what you can do too:


    First, take the video of your product in action.


Next, upload the video to a site such as Photobucket or You Tube and then copy the HTML code.



    Finally, paste the HTML code into the eBay description body labeled
     HTML as shown below.   **Make sure that you can see the video within the listing. If the link takes your customer off eBay to Youtube, it is a listing violation.
    Voila, you now have a way to showcase your product on eBay and show your potential customers how it works!  That was fun.... :-))
    If you want to learn more great tips and interact with fellow eBayer's who share your same desire for success, join us on our eBay Underground Group and come make some new friends!

    1 comment:

    1. Awesome post Lesley! I've done this on my talking TJ Bearytales

      ReplyDelete