We want to hear all about your Fantastic Finds! This features isn't about your exciting sales. It's about your exciting finds! There are so many places to find inventory: your closet, your garage, a yard sale, thrift stores, a consignment item you're selling for someone else. What did you find this week that you are excited about? It can be something you're excited to get listed OR something you're excited to keep! You can even post to your listing, if you'd like. Free advertising!
Well! Where do I start??? As I mentioned last week (and a hundred times since then), I took a 3-day buying trip last weekend. I went with almost $600, never dreaming I'd actually spend it all, but I came home with $28 in my Paypal account and $60 in my busines checking account. Yikes! I have a TON of work to do! But so far, I've gotten over 50 new listings up this week. Whew!
A quick summary:
- 16 plush (sold 3 already)
- 15 microwave turntables
- 76 prs of shoes
- Leapfrog case (to add to my big leapfrog lot that's already listed)
- Care bear mug
- odds and ends maternity
- Thomas the train wilton pan
- several pieces of Revere ware
- 5 sets hot rollers
- several pieces kids' clothes (gymbo & baby gap)
- 4 older blue Ball jars (2qt, 1qt, pt, 1/2 pt)
- brooks brothers jacket (46 regular) $1.50
What did you find this week? Anything exciting?