Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

What I Read With My Morning Coffee


Ok, so I don't drink coffee, but you get the point.

Anonymous said: I would love to hear if you have any favorite blogs you follow.

Yep, I sure do! Not only do I spend entirely too much time on ProBoards, but I also spend entirely too much time reading blogs. Here are all the eBay/thrifting blogs that I read, in no particular order (well maybe alphabetical order, since that's just how I am ...):
  • Big Thrifty Deal - Ginger doesn't post often, but when she does, it's usually about a specific niche.
  • Coupon Tipster - Amy writes blogs about a wide variety of topics, not just eBay. She yard sales, she coupon shops, she sells, she thrift shops, a little bit of everything. 
  • Do Not Count Your Chickens - Tina's a little quirky, but we love her anyway :)  She posts excellent tutorials and topics on everything from how to create promotion boxes to what eBay is really thinking when they offer us special promotions. (Tina now blogs at My Secret eBay Diary.)
  • Goodwill Haunting - How is it possible that I don't know her name? I love her posts about what she sold each week!
  • Money in the Garage - Dude writes about thrifting, yard saling, and selling on eBay from a male perspective. He tells some fun stories.
  • My Dear Trash - Kelly and Laura share their adventures in not only selling on eBay, but also on refinishing estate finds and selling them on Craigslits.
  • Precipice of Disaster - Adrienne has really been struggling. She wants to sell on eBay, but she's not had much luck. She does really well on Etsy though!
  • Savvy Saver Secrets - I don't know much about Janessa yet, because I'm a fairly new reader to her blog. She seems very enthusiastic about all things resale and eBay.
  • The Savvy Shopperette - Yvette doesn't post too often, but it's interesting reading about thrifting and eBaying from a Hawaiian perspective.
  • The Recycle-ista - Shannon's been distracted by Early Pregnancy Syndrome lately (Congrats!) but her energy level has picked back up and she's rolling again!
  • The Selling Sisters - Rachel and Lizzie sell on eBay and Etsy and post about their finds, their woo-hoos, and some really awesome selling tips.
  • Treasures in Thrifting Land - Becky loves to share all the cool and wacky things she finds when she's out thrifting.
  • Yard Sale Mommy - Again - how can I not know her name? She posts about ... you guessed it, yard sales! She also sells at kids' consignment sales and on eBay.
That's quite a list, and it would take me TWO cups of coffee to get through them all each morning (if I drank coffee, of course...), but I'm always looking for more.

So now it's your turn - who did I miss?? I'm sure a lot of YOU write blogs that I haven't checked out yet. Link up!

9 comments:

  1. I'm just starting out, but I'll write the occasional post about my yard sale and Goodwill finds here: http://theshortcutmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to do mostly couponing type posts but I recently started posting about my ebay adventures as well!

    www.fabulesslyfrugalmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link and sharing some blogs I don't follow - yet!

    Amy
    @ Coupon Tipster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip on the blogs. I don't have my own yet but a friend has a great one http://apronthriftgirl.typepad.com/. Selena has a great eye for mod century items and many other finds.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for mentioning my blog. I enjoy reading yourpost as well (with my diet coke of course)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great list! I've only heard of about half of them before, I look forward to checking out the rest.

    I started a blog about my own yard sale/eBay adventures this summer to participate in the link-ups Yard Sale Mommy (her name is Jen) was hosting:

    http://karisdealsnsteals.blogspot.com/

    A few other blogs I like that you don't have listed:

    Mom's Paycheck
    http://www.momspaycheck.blogspot.com/

    I Can Sell This
    http://icansellthis.blogspot.com/

    Tallymomma's
    http://tallymomma.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out! Dude @MoneyintheGarage.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You may want to change the link for Don't Count Your Chickens - I think she's changing it. Thanks for the list!

    ReplyDelete