Ok, so I don't drink coffee, but you get the point.
Anonymous said: I would love to hear if you have any favorite blogs you follow.
Yep, I sure do! Not only do I spend entirely too much time on ProBoards, but I also spend entirely too much time reading blogs. Here are all the eBay/thrifting blogs that I read, in no particular order (well maybe alphabetical order, since that's just how I am ...):
- Big Thrifty Deal - Ginger doesn't post often, but when she does, it's usually about a specific niche.
- Coupon Tipster - Amy writes blogs about a wide variety of topics, not just eBay. She yard sales, she coupon shops, she sells, she thrift shops, a little bit of everything.
- Goodwill Haunting - How is it possible that I don't know her name? I love her posts about what she sold each week!
- Money in the Garage - Dude writes about thrifting, yard saling, and selling on eBay from a male perspective. He tells some fun stories.
- My Dear Trash - Kelly and Laura share their adventures in not only selling on eBay, but also on refinishing estate finds and selling them on Craigslits.
- Precipice of Disaster - Adrienne has really been struggling. She wants to sell on eBay, but she's not had much luck. She does really well on Etsy though!
- Savvy Saver Secrets - I don't know much about Janessa yet, because I'm a fairly new reader to her blog. She seems very enthusiastic about all things resale and eBay.
- The Savvy Shopperette - Yvette doesn't post too often, but it's interesting reading about thrifting and eBaying from a Hawaiian perspective.
- The Recycle-ista - Shannon's been distracted by Early Pregnancy Syndrome lately (Congrats!) but her energy level has picked back up and she's rolling again!
- The Selling Sisters - Rachel and Lizzie sell on eBay and Etsy and post about their finds, their woo-hoos, and some really awesome selling tips.
- Treasures in Thrifting Land - Becky loves to share all the cool and wacky things she finds when she's out thrifting.
- Yard Sale Mommy - Again - how can I not know her name? She posts about ... you guessed it, yard sales! She also sells at kids' consignment sales and on eBay.
That's quite a list, and it would take me TWO cups of coffee to get through them all each morning (if I drank coffee, of course...), but I'm always looking for more.
So now it's your turn - who did I miss?? I'm sure a lot of YOU write blogs that I haven't checked out yet. Link up!