Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fantastic Finds Friday



We want to hear all about your Fantastic Finds! This features isn't about your exciting sales. It's about your exciting finds! There are so many places to find inventory: your closet, your garage, a yard sale, thrift stores, a consignment item you're selling for someone else. What did you find this week that you are excited about? It can be something you're excited to get listed OR something you're excited to keep! You can even post to your listing, if you'd like. Free advertising!

==========

I have spent the week devoted to listing. I stopped in at Goodwill on grocery day and found a pair of SAS shoes and a super-cute pair of Clarks boots. That's it. This thrifting fast is really making my FFF posts very boring...

--Jessica

===========



So what exciting thing did you find this week? We'd love to hear all about it. Leave a comment below about your Fantastic Find!

--Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes GREAT finds are in your own Closet!! I had an 80's Raiders jacket, yes this was my own when I thought I was Bad Ass!! lol This week it sold for $150 and is on it's way to the UK!!!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130449127808

    Happy eBaying,
    KV

    ReplyDelete