Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fantastic Finds Friday



We want to hear all about your Fantastic Finds! This features isn't about your exciting sales. It's about your exciting finds! There are so many places to find inventory: your closet, your garage, a yard sale, thrift stores, a consignment item you're selling for someone else. What did you find this week that you are excited about? It can be something you're excited to get listed OR something you're excited to keep! You can even post to your listing, if you'd like. Free advertising!

==========

My sister-in-law lives about 3 1/2 hours from me, in a prime thrifting location. She shops for me in between visits. She visited this past weekend and brought me 5 huge bins of inventory! Obviously, she saves receipts and I pay her, but it's so nice to have inventory hand delivered :D There was one full bin of shoes, one full of hot rollers, one full of board games, one full of stuffed animals, and one full of glassware. Mixed in with all of this great stuff was lots of little odds and ends. Off the top of my head, the item I'm possibly most excited about is the 3-piece pink Pyrex Gooseberry nesting bowls. Or maybe the 5 quart Corningware casserole. They sell well. There was nothing earth-shattering in the delivery, but lots of good stuff that I list and sell regularly. Thanks, Paula!!

--Jessica

===========

It's Friday and I didn't get anything new this week.  I didn't have to!  I am still digging out from my huge haul of a week ago.  I have sorted through my stuff, well almost, and found exciting things that I didn't even know I had purchased.  What I uncovered that I was most excited about was a bunch of Sarah Louise England smocked dresses.  I'm a sucker for smocked anything, so this "find" kept me satisfied all week!  I even managed to get them all listed! :)

So what exciting thing did you find this week? We'd love to hear all about it. Leave a comment below about your Fantastic Find!

--Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment