You can see the full completeds on Fire King here To learn more about Fire King, the best resource on markings and on types, I suggest this site to bookmark.
In November the highest prices were running around $150 to $200 on the average. As you can see, this brand is super hot!! (remember we are talking Advertising Mugs... Some mugs that are not advertising will just sit there) Study those completeds!
Starbucks is off and running again! For awhile the sales had cooled off, but now even the travel cup pricing is rising! That is good news for the thrift store shoppers!
- Starbucks Toronto Skyline $150.93
- Starbucks Moscow $99.99
- Starbucks Australia Brisbane $81.00
- Starbucks Australia Hobart $81.00
Pricing and Buying
The biggest question I get on mugs is how to price and what kinds of mugs to pick up. This is one category that I can safely suggest an auction when it comes to Fire King and Starbucks, but remember to NOT start your auction low. Start your auction on a high note, and if it does not sell, do not be disparaged, put it in your store for a high price! Consult the completeds to make sure you do not UNDER PRICE. Raise the bar on the pricing! I normally put a mug in twice the price that I would like to receive and include the "Best Offer". I let it ride, waiting on that one special buyer. I set a price that I won't go under in my store. My mugs are all $19.99 and up. (I'll accept half of what I list it for.) It has to be worth your while to mess with mugs.
, I am very picky on choosing mugs. The mug must have one of these qualities:
- The mug has to have that Wow Factor. Is it beautiful? Is it unusual? Does it look expensive? Is it an advertising mug?
- I'll always pick up cat mugs. The cat collectors love these! Check out the cat mugs here.
- Is it old? I'll always pick up a vintage mug. I'll also pick up children's mugs, craft and home made mugs.
- Is the mug colorful? My mug buyers love vibrant color mugs.
- I'll always pick up a Disney mug. Completeds HERE
- I'll always pick up a Laurel Burch mug. Completeds HERE
If you have any questions on coffee mug niches and selling tips, be sure to visit our Facebook group: Ebay Underground
Ebay Underground is a large group of seasoned sellers and upcoming sellers joining together to help each other be successful in the coming year! We share our information for free, we do not use your information for personal gain like some sites do! We are here for you!