Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CHA CHING!



I love the sound of a cash register making a sale or the end of an eBay auction where you truly are floored by the results! Well my last post was about an antique sugar & creamer set that I scored for just 50 cents at a yard sale. I waited until now to type this post, just to make sure the customer who bid and won this auction would actually ante up and pay for it!

I ran the auction for 7 days and started it at .99 cents. I figured already I had doubled my money so the rest is just a bonus! Seven days and 10 bids later this set went for a whopping $72.00. It’s times like these that motivate you to do more scavenging, sometimes it’s a risk, but no risk…no reward!

Last weekend I found some vintage Fisher Price toys and my childhood started replaying in my mind. I bought the whole lot because I remember researching this angle before and seeing a market for it on eBay. I also snagged a large lot of Build-a-Bear clothes and accessories. Dolls and bears are not my thing but I know there is a market for that as well.

Now to just find the time to get my lots listed!

Happy eBay hunting!

Lesley for Lil*bo*tique

No comments:

Post a Comment