Pages

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

eBay Mentoring Program


When I first started selling on eBay in February of 2008 I would have loved a personal mentor. I had to learn the ropes myself, figure out how to make professional listings, price my items effectively as well as stand out from the competition. Now I’m lucky to have that learning curve behind me, but a personal team to help me strategize would have been a dream!

There is a lot of great information to be learned from various eBay groups and boards, but many so called “experts” are willing to help for a fee and I’ve seen many new sellers disappointed with the subpar information.

Do you ever wonder if your description is doing the job or if your pictures look professional? Are you sourcing the right products? Is your pricing strategy getting the results that you want? Do you want to take your business to the next level?

I’m happy to announce that our eBay Underground group on Facebook has formed an expert team of experienced top rated sellers who will be willing to look at your store and listings and offer up helpful comments and tactics to help you succeed. This is all part of our Free Analytics eBay Mentoring program that all members of eBay Underground enjoy.

Click here to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment